Zuii Organic Flora Ultra Powder Foundation delivers a truly unique concept in Foundation. Zuii’s innovative technology will take you on a journey with the inclusion of our wonderful Zuii signature scent of Rose, Jasmine and Chamomile.
This product offers a luxurious experience utilizing “soft focus” Flora Powder that helps minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, with a smooth silk feel. The application to the skin is effortless and allows light to heavy buildable coverage.
Enriched with Aloe Vera, Camellia Seed Oil, Marshmallow Extract and Witch Hazel to leave your skin moisturised and hydrated.
Now you can look amazing knowing you are wearing flowers on your face!
TIPS & TRICKS
Layer powder onto face and neck with a brush (over Liquid Foundation or Primer).
Apply one more application for extra coverage.
TO MATCH UP YOUR SHADE TO YOUR FOUNDATION PLEASE CHECK OUR POWDER MATCHER HERE!
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER*
JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) FLOWER*
CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER*
CAMELLIA OLEIFERA (CAMELLIA) SEED OIL*
CALENDULA OFFICINALE FLOWERS*
ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE*
CAPRYLIC CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE
LONICERA CAPRIFOLIUM (HONEYSUCKLE) FLOWER EXTRACT
CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT*
CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT*
ATHAEA OFFICINALIS (MARSHMELLOW) EXTRACT*
HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT*
PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL*
CYMBOPOGON MARTINI OIL*
CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL*
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL*
MAY CONTAIN (+/-)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- Earth Body and Skin has an obligation to all of its clients and website users to protect any personal information that we might collect.
- We have a policy in place that lets you know what we do with your information including how we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. Whether you are a visitor to our website, or you decide to register to make full use of our website and the online store, we will be collecting certain personal information about you.
- Whether you are just visiting or signing up to our website, you agree to accept the terms of this policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website.
- By accepting the terms of this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the terms of this policy and agreed to be bound by all of the contents and terms of this policy as well as the Terms and Conditions of the use of our website.
- Your Resposibilities
- Earth Body and Skin shall at all times take all necessary and reasonable steps to ensure that all information you provide us with when making use of our website is secure, responsibly used and correct.
- All users accept responsibility for ensuring that the personal information provided to us is both accurate and up to date, and in the event that you send personal information on behalf of someone other than yourself, you warrant that you have their permission to do so.
- Change Of Policy
- Earth Body and Skin reserves the right to make changes to and/or update any of the terms in this policy at any time.
- In the event that we make any changes we will notify you of such changes by email detailing the changes of the policy.
- In the event that you opt out of receiving updates from us, you accept responsibility for ensuring that you are aware of any changes made to our Policy, and thereby accept the updated terms.
- Collection Of Personal Information
- Personal information has a wide definition, which can be found and read in more detail in the definition contained in POPI. For the purposes of this policy, we have referred only to the personal information most likely to be relevant for the purposes of our website. This in no way limits the intended definition of personal information.
- When you register on our website, we will collect certain information from you in order to create your profile, which information may include but not be limited to:
- Your name and surname;
- Your email address;
- Your residential address;
- Your gender;
- Your mobile number;
- Your date of birth;
- IP Address.
- You may choose to provide additional personal information to us. In the event that you provide any further information in addition to the minimum information required in order to register on our website, you do so at your own risk, and agree that the information provided is accurate and current information and not for the purpose of misrepresentation or impersonation of any other person or entity.
- We shall not be held responsible in the event that you provide any personal information to any third parties as a result of following any third-party links, video or supplier websites when you visit our page.
Online Skin Assessment:
- Our Online Skin Assessment is a feature of our website only available to registered users.
- The Earth Body and Skin Online Skin Assessment is designed to assist our clients with finding the most suitable products. While we do our best to assist you with finding the right product, we recommend that you visit our store or call us directly in order to ensure that we are able to recommend the product most suitable for your needs.
- When completing the online assessment, you will be required to provide us with certain information which may include but is not limited to the following:
- Your age;
- Existing skin conditions or concerns;
- Skin colour;
- Current medication being used;
- Whether you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding;
- Other information relating to your lifestyle which may include exercise and diet.
- As the outcome of your assessment is based on the information you provide, in the event that you choose not to provide us with certain information, we may not be able to complete your assessment or provide you with complete or accurate results.
- In the event that you provide us with false or misleading information, Earth Bode and Skin shall not be held liable for the outcome or accurateness of the assessment.
- Collection of Information & Cookies
- In addition to the information that you voluntarily provide to us in order to register on our website, when you browse our website or sign up as a user, we may place small files referred to as ‘cookies’ on your computer or device.
- Cookies allow a small amount of information to be held related to your particular device in order for us to link your information with a particular device.
- Cookies have important functions which include but are not limited to the following:
- Personalizing your experience by letting us remember your preferences;
- Improving our website performance based on feedback by our users;
- Allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- Email marketing or targeted advertising where applicable and appropriate in compliance with the applicable provisions and restrictions of the law.
- Cookies which are generated when you visit our website can be accessed both by us and by you and can easily be deleted from your device. In the event that you elect to either delete cookies or to change your device settings related to cookies, you accept that you may no longer be able to access all functions or aspects of our website.
- Third Party Cookies & Websites
- Our Website may contain links or reference to other websites. In the event that you access any of our supplier or business partner websites from any links on our website, separate cookies may be generated by their websites.
- Any information collected from these third-party or supplier cookies is governed by the Terms and Conditions and other policies of that business or website, and Earth Body and Skin does not accept any liability for any personal information collected by such websites and/or cookies.
- Earth Body and Skin does not take any liability for any loss, expense, claim or damage whether directly or indirectly arising out of the use of third-party, supplier websites or video files, the links to which may appear on our website.
- Use Of Information
- We shall not use your personal information for any purpose other than fulfilling the purpose of the use of the Just Skin website.
- We shall not use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- Confirming and authorising your Earth Body and Skin user profile;
- In relation to searching for and/or identifying a product and/or service;
- To contact the user related to any updated services or products available and/or offered by and/or associated with Earth Body and Skin or any of our suppliers or business partners, divisions and/or affiliates. You shall at all times have the option to opt out of receiving any updates or information from us;
- To effect delivery of online purchases;
- To improve on our service offering and the user experience on our website.
- Accuracy Of Information
- While we will try to ensure that all personal information we collect is relevant, accurate, complete and up to date in accordance with our legal obligations, we will, from time to time, request that you update and review your personal information to ensure that it is accurate.
- In order to ensure that your information is protected, we will require that you verify your identity before accessing your personal information held by us or making any changes or correction to such information.
- We may disclose your personal information in certain instances set out in this policy or where we are required to do so by law.
- We shall not disclose any information regarding any user nor will we, sell, trade or otherwise transfer any users personally identified information to any third parties unless your prior written approval is obtained. This does not include the third parties who assist us with our website, conducting our business, or effecting deliveries of your orders – all these parties agree in writing to keep this information confidential.
- We may disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- Our employees and/or third-party service providers who may assist us with the operation and maintenance of our website or with the communication between ERATH BODY AND SKIN and our users;
- To our service providers contracted to assist with business operation, fraud detection and prevention, marketing and other technology services;
- Other divisions or companies within the group of companies to which we belong so as to provide joint content and services like registration for transactions and customer support, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about any products, services, and communications;
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law;
- To law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties in instances where we believe it is necessary in good faith, to disclose personal information of our users to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report to support the investigation into suspicious or suspected illegal activity or the violation of this policy of the terms and conditions of Earth Body and Skin;
- To our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with users regarding any complaints, faulty goods purchased, or any services not rendered, which requires the involvement of a specific supplier.
- Security & Retention
- While we are in possession of your personal information, we shall do our best to ensure that all necessary measures are in place to ensure that:
- Your personal information is treated as strictly confidential, save for the provisions regarding disclosure of personal information as contained in this Policy;
- Your personal information is stored in a secure manner and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration, disclosure or unauthorised access;
- You are able to access your personal information at all times in order to ensure that the information is accurate and current and in order to update or view your personal information at any time;
- You are notified in the event that we become aware of any possible or actual threats to the privacy and confidentiality of your information, any unauthorised access, use or processing of your information;
- Upon your written request, any and all personal information held by us is either returned or destroyed save for any information required by law to be retained by us.
- We have some security measures in place to make sure that our website is as safe and secure as possible. These include adopting Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) protocols, as well as implementing advanced security plugins on our website.
- Your personal information shall not be retained or stored by us for a period longer then for which it was originally obtained and required, unless we are required to do so by law or you consent to such information being retained by us for a longer period.
- While Earth Body and Skin undertakes to do all thins necessary to protect your rights of privacy and the protection of your personal information, we cannot guarantee nor do we accept any liability whatsoever for the unauthorised or unlawful disclosure of any user or users personal information by any employee of Earth Body and Skin or any third parties who are not subject to our control, while such information is in our possession, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
- In the event that you disclose any personal information to a third party in the instance that any links are followed from our website or accessed as a result of any information on our website, Earth Body and Skin shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising, as a result of such disclosure of personal information to any third party/ies.
- We regard the safety and privacy of children using this website extremely seriously however, it remains the ultimate responsibility of the parents and other care-givers of children to ensure that they are not exposed to inappropriate content or behaviour.
- By using this site, you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use this site only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
- If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound by this Policy and to the Terms and Conditions of the Earth body and Skin website and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under this Policy and the Terms and Conditions
- The use of the Earth Body and Skin website is entirely at the risk of the user and the user assumes full responsibility for any risk to or loss of personal information resulting from the use of the website or as a result of the reliance on any information provided or displayed on the website.
- Contact Information
- For more information or to access, correct, amend, delete or update any personal information or to register a complaint or review our website, you may contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms Of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This website (www.earthbodyandskin.co.za) is owned and operated by Just Earth Body and Skin, registration number 2008/00000/00, a private company duly incorporated in the Republic of South Africa.
- Throughout our website and our policies, the terms “Earth Body and Skin”, “Just Skin Clinic”, “us”, “we” and “our” refer to Earth Body and Skin ( Pty )Ltd . All visitors to the website (“users” or “you”) will be able to see all services and products on offer by us, but only registered users will have full access to the website which includes the option to purchase products online .
- By accessing, registering and/or using the website, all users including those who register solely to purchase products online, shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All users are advised to read the Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or registering on our website.
- What we offer
- Earth Body and Skin ( Pty )Ltd offers its clients a wide range of Treatments and beauty related products and services.
- In addition to our in-store services, our online shopping facility enables our clients to conveniently purchase products online, from a wide selection of high-quality products and brands.
- Electronic communications
- When you access or use our website, register as a user, purchase any products online, or contact us directly by email, you agree to receiving electronic communications from Just Skin Clinic, from time to time.
- Updating Terms and Conditions
- We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. In the event that we update any Terms and Conditions of the use of this website we will notify users of the change by sending an email, by posting a notice on this website or by updating the webpage.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be applicable to all new features or functions that we add to our website, and it shall be the responsibility of the user to ensure that any updates on this website or these Terms and Conditions are checked regularly.
- In the event that you are not satisfied with any changes we make, but continue to make use of our website, you shall be deemed to have accepted the changes.
- General conditions
- Earth Body and Skin reserves the right to refuse services to and/or suspend the account of any user for any reason at any time.
- You agree that you will not make use of this website with the intention of interfering with the proper working or function of this website, or with the intention of creating misleading or false information.
- You agree not to duplicate, sell, reproduce or exploit any part of our website or our services or any functionalities of our website without our express written permission.
- Any breach of our Terms and Conditions will result in an immediate termination of a user’s registered profile with Earth Body and Skin.
- Accuracy and Completeness of information
- While we take responsibility for ensuring that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that all the information displayed on our website is complete and accurate,Earth Body and Skin takes no responsibility and makes no representations or warranties whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, quality, operation, availability or functionality of the website or any information displayed on the website including such information provided in respect of any products listed for purchase.
- In the event that there are any errors of whatsoever nature or kind, we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to any transactions which results from you visiting our website.
- We shall not be responsible for any information that is made available on our website either by us or any third-party websites or suppliers, that is not accurate, complete or up to date.
- The information on our website is provided to enable our client’s to access information about Earth Body and Skin services and products, and to enable registered users to make use of the website to purchase certain products online. This website and its content is not intended to and does not constitute advice or a recommendation of any nature in respect of but not limited to, any product, brand or treatment advertised on the website.
- This website displays a number of products which are available for purchase online by registered users of the website. The display of these products is not intended to be, and should not be regarded as an endorsement or recommendation by Just Skin of these products or brands, nor should it be regarded as an affiliation between Earth Body and Skin and any brand or product displayed on the website.
- Your reliance on the information found on our website is at your own risk. We reserve the right to modify the contents of our website at any time.
- Personal Information
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All rights, title, interest and ownership in, to or of this website (including all rights under copyright, patent and/or other intellectual property laws) are solely that of Earth Body and Skin.
- The content of our website including but not limited to any information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, designs, logos and trademarks which are displayed on or linked to our website (web content) are protected by law.
- The use, distribution or reproduction of any of our website content is prohibited unless expressly authorized by Earth Body and Skin.
- Any content of third-party websites or suppliers is not covered by these Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of the third-party website or supplier should be consulted and complied with insofar as they apply to the user of this website.
- Prohibited use
Whether you are a visitor to our website or have a registered profile, you are prohibited from using our website or any of its contents for:
- Any unlawful purpose;
- Violating any laws;
- Infringing upon or violating any intellectual property rights of Just Skin or any third-party websites;
- To upload any inappropriate, false or misleading information;
- To upload or transmit any viruses or other types of malicious code that will affect or disrupt the functionality of operation of our website;
- To collect or obtain the personal information of other users;
- To spam, phish, spider, crawl or scrape;
- To interfere or circumvent the security features in place to protect the users of the website;
- Any other immoral or inappropriate purpose.
- We reserve the right to cancel any registered users profile at any time for any reason. In the event of suspected fraud, improper conduct or non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this website, the users profile shall be immediately suspended, pending further investigation, without any prior notice required to be given to the registered user.
- In the event that you suspect that there has been any unauthorized access to your user profile, you agree to notify Just Skin Clinic immediately of such suspected activity.
- By using this website, you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use this site only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- No persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) may register a profile with Just Skin, notwithstanding any consent or permission having been provided by a parent or guardian.
- In creating a user profile, you warrant that your profile will be used for personal use only. Any information uploaded or provided by you on your profile shall be within your personal knowledge and to the best of your knowledge, be true and correct.
- In the event that we detect that false information is being provided on your profile, we reserve the right to suspend or cancel your user profile until such time as the information provided by you is able to be verified.
- Third party websites and Links
- Our website may contain material or information related to third-party websites or suppliers, and contains information related to the services we offer, as well as the third party (supplier) products displayed for sale through our website.
- Third party links found on our website may re-direct you to third-party websites. Just Skin is not directly affiliated with any of the third-party links which may be found on our website and we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of information that may be displayed on any third-party websites.
- In the event that you are re-routed to a third party website including video links, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the third party website, including but not limited to their Terms and Conditions , returns policy, payment processes and privacy policies.
- Once you leave the Just Skin platform, our Terms and Conditions are no longer applicable and you are advised to familiarise yourself with all Terms and Conditions and policies of the third-party website.
- Limited Availability
- While we do our best to ensure that the products and services advertised on our websites are up to date and available, Just Skin shall not be liable in the event that any products or services advertised on the website are unavailable or out of stock.
- Earth Body and Skin shall not be held responsible or liable for the correctness of information displayed on any third-party or supplier websites. Just Skin relies on the inventory information and product descriptions provided by suppliers.
- Registration and use of the website
- Only registered users may make full use of the functions of the website which includes but is not limited to the placing of orders for the purchase of any products displayed on the website, and the completing of our online skin assessment.
- In order to register as a user, you will be required to create a user profile with a unique username and password. You will be required to provide us with certain personal information including but not limited to your full name, email address and credit card information.
- You acknowledge and agree that your registration on our website shall be for your personal use only and you shall not knowingly disclose your user name or password to any third party.
- Products and Services
- Earth Body and Skin offers a wide range of beauty and medical products and services to its clients. All services offered are listed on our website, and more information about the services offered can be requested in our store.
- All information displayed on our website in respect of the products available for online purchase, including but not limited to the product descriptions and additional information, is provided by the supplier of the product.
- Just Skin is not, nor does it claim to be, the manufacturer of the products available for purchase on the website, and does not make any warranties or representations in respect of the quality or effectiveness of the products displayed on the website.
- Users may complete our Online Skin Assessment in order to obtain product recommendations. Just Skin shall not be held liable for any products that have been purchased and are found not to be suitable for their intended use.
- All users are advised to obtain the necessary and/or appropriate medical or professional advice prior to purchasing any products online in the event that the user is not familiar with the particular product. The user is also advised to familiarise them self with the returns policy in respect of the product purchased, prior to confirming an order.
- Purchasing products online
- All products displayed on our website are limited and subject to availability. Earth Body and Skin shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is clearly indicated on the website in the event of that product being out of stock, has been discontinued or is otherwise unavailable.
- In the event that an order is confirmed but the product is not available, we shall inform you as soon as reasonably possible and you shall be entitled to a full refund within 48 hours.
- In order to place an order for a product/s displayed on our website, you will be required to register as a user of our website.
- Once you have chosen your products for purchase, you will be directed to the checkout process where you will review the contents of your order including the price, which may include a delivery fee. Delivery fees are charged on all orders unless there is a promotion that offers free delivery.
- All prices displayed on our website are inclusive of VAT unless clearly stated otherwise.
- Prior to confirming the order and proceeding to payment, the user is responsible for ensuring that all details of the order, including the quantity and type of product ordered, is correct. Just Skin shall not be liable for any loss incurred, whether financial or otherwise, in the event that the incorrect information is provided by the user when an order is made.
- Only once payment is received, will you receive confirmation that your order has been confirmed. Email confirmation of the order will be sent to the user, in which the details of the order, including estimated delivery time shall be confirmed.
- A record of your order will be available on your registered account, which will include an invoice detailing the products ordered and their price.
- Payment options
- Payment can be made either by credit or debit card by making use of the Payfast system (an approved payment system), or by EFT.
- In the event that payment is not made within 48 hours of the user confirming the order, the order will be cancelled.
- You will be required to use a unique reference which will be provided to you when your order is made, which reference must be used when making payment. Just Skin shall not be responsible for any delays which occur as a result of the user’s failure to make use of the correct payment reference.
- Just Skin shall not be held responsible for any loss incurred by the user in the event of a fraudulent transaction occurring on their account as a result of making use of the payment system on the website.
- Once payment has been received, your order will be confirmed and your delivery scheduled.
- All users warrant that when payment is made by credit card, that they are duly authorised to use the credit card for payment and that there are sufficient funds available to cover the costs of the transaction.
- Delivery of order
- When placing your order, you will be required to provide a physical address for the delivery of your order. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the correct delivery address is recorded, and a contact number is provided for the person accepting delivery of the order.
- If you would prefer to collect your order from our premises, you shall be entitled to do so after 48 hours of confirmation of payment having been made in respect of your order, at no additional charge.
- Deliveries are made by our courier service between 08h00 and 17h00, Monday to Friday, and can only be made to a street address. No PO BOX addresses are permitted.
- The delivery details provided by you shall be provided to our courier service who shall contact you to confirm a date and time for the delivery. In the event that no one is available to accept delivery at the scheduled time, you shall be responsible for re-arranging delivery with the courier.
- Earth Body and Skin shall not be held responsible for any delay in the delivery of products in the event that the user fails to provide the correct or sufficient information in order for the delivery to be effected.
- Earth Body and Skin shall not be liable for any loss, damage or additional charges incurred in the event that there is a delay, whether caused by the user or unexpected.
- In the event that there is expected to be a delay in the delivery, we will endeavor to advise the user as soon as reasonably possible.
- Returns, cancellations and refunds
- In the event that you have confirmed your order but it has not been dispatched for delivery, you shall be entitled to cancel any order made and shall be entitled to a full refund.
- In the event that the product delivered is defective or the incorrect product is delivered, you may return the product within 7 (seven) working days of delivery, provided that the product is in unopened and in the original packaging, or in the event that the product’s defect is only able to be discovered upon opening the packaging, that the product has not been used.
- In order to qualify for a refund or replacement of defective product, the defective or incorrect product must be reported to Just Skin within 48 (forty-eight) hours of delivery being completed. The approval of the exchange or refund will be based on the particular circumstances of your case and we reserve the right to approve or refuse the exchange or refund based on such circumstances.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order made or to refuse to process any order at any time in the event that a product has been discontinued or is unavailable, or in the event that payment is not received, or fraudulent activity is suspected.
- Earth Body and Skin Vouchers must be used while they are valid, are not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced in the event of the voucher being lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- The use of the Just Skin website is entirely at the risk of the user. By making use of the websites, whether by visiting the website, registering as a user or otherwise, you assume full liability for any risk or loss resulting from the use of the information on our website or any information or third-party links or suppliers which may be found on the websites.
- We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the quality of any products, services, information or other material advertised on our website and subsequently purchased by you as a result of making use of the information on our website and our services, or that such products or services will meet your expectations.
- Earth Body and Skin shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage, whether direct or indirect arising out of or in connection with any users access to or use of the Earth body and Skin website or any other content or information connected with the Just Skin website unless otherwise provided by law.
- Limitation of liability
- Earth Body and Skin provides the website “as is” and does not give any express or implied warranty or make any other representation about the content of this website. We do not make any warranties regarding the quality of goods and/or services which may be found on the website, nor do we warrant that any information found on this website or linked to the website is accurate, complete, up-to-date or secure.
- Earth Body and Skin agrees to do it’s best to ensure that the website is up-to-date and accurate at all times, and to the best of our knowledge, free from any inaccurate, false, misleading or outdated information. Just Skin is not responsible for any information or accuracy of any third-party websites, suppliers or affiliates that may be found on our website.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you indemnify us (Erath body ans skin, any subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, contractors, service providers, sub-contractors, suppliers and employees of Erath body and Skin) against any claim, demand, loss, damage, cost or liability of whatsoever kind or whatsoever nature, related to your use of this website.
- In the event that any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions . Such determination shall not affect the validity and/or enforceability of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of this website.
- Governing laws
- These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- You may not use this website in contravention of any South African Export Laws or regulations. If you access this website from any location outside of the Republic of South Africa, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and regulations.
- In the event of any dispute arising out of your use of this website or between Earth Body and Skin and yourself, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa (Western Cape Division) notwithstanding the fact that the quantum in the action or application may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that Court.
- Your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, is not limited by these Terms and Conditions.
- Contact information
- This website is owned and run by EARTH BODY AND SKIN (PTY) LTD, registration number 0000/000000/07.
- Earth Body and Skin's registered address and chosen domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under these Terms and Conditions as: 197 Imam Heron Road Claremont, Cape Town, 8000.
- You can contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com . All correspondence and/or notices addressed to Earth Body and Skin must also be sent to this address.